Wednesday, March 12, 2008

let us pray


To Thee,

think-diving into the empty, transparent, radiant and shimmering ground of consciousness, the mirror mind embracing all of its objects, the unified field of awareness from which all things emerge freely and supercomplete, fountaining, good god, FLOODING sensations and experiences across I Am, forming ideas that bubble through it's glowing fluidity, this glowing water of abundance touches the kiss of my love, and forms within forms within forms interpenetrate to play the game of life again and again within every wink, and I am here miraculously to witness the DANCE flow through and around me, Thanks to you.


I bow deeply to the mothers who have lost their children to the class war.
and to you, Gift Giver. I bow deeply, touching my head to the GROUND..
Many Blessings,

No comments: